Take this questionnaire to determine if you are a good candidate for the STRC natural physical therapy Recovery Program:
This is how ST has affected my life: (check one)
____It’s a mild bother
____It interferes with many of my activities
____It has ruined my way of life and robbed me of my dignity and joy
- Have any of your medical treatments provided you with permanent relief from the symptoms without the assistance of ongoing medical intervention?
- Has therapy you have tried so far been sympathetic and taken into account the personal devastation caused by S.T. , both physically and emotionally?
- In principal, are you opposed to treating physical problems with natural therapies, where appropriate?
- If you are worried that the symptoms may worsen over time, has this concern been alleviated to your satisfaction?
- Are you considering a surgical solution?
- Would you have trouble maintaining a light exercise routine?
- Would you have difficulty adjusting your diet somewhat if you knew this would help with the recovery process?
- When engaging in a project, do you tend to give up and quit if you don’t see immediate results?
- Has the depression associated with the S.T. been satisfactorily addressed and treated?
- Do you feel you thoroughly understand your condition, how and why this has happened to you and how to overcome the symptoms?
If you answered “No” to at least 7 of these 10 questions, you should respond well to this Recovery Program and would be a good candidate for S.T.R.C.
After completing this questionnaire, return to our Home Page, review the remainder of our site; you may then decide whether to book a week and Santa Fe or order our Long Distance course.