Spasmodic Torticollis Recovery Clinic 2-Day In-House Program
Important Announcement: The clinic has moved to Taos, NM, a 3 hour drive north from Albuquerque, NM. We are in transition and do not have a facility as yet with space to take In-House clients at this time. We will of course continue to enroll Long Distance clients. You will receive the same information in the Long Distance program as you would if you came here. Once you have enrolled, all further consultation is free via email and phone, so please consider this as a good alternative at this time. We look forward to helping you conquer the awful symptoms of S.T. and come into an ongoing recovery! Here is the link to our Long Distance program: http:www.stclinic.com/long-distance-course/
- Risk free, natural, non-medical
- Proven effective in eliminating the painful, crippling symptoms of S.T.
- Encourages an ongoing recovery of the whole person – body, soul, and spirit
- Personalized and compassionate care in a comfortable, non-institutional setting. You are the only client and receive ALL our attention
- CPT code letter available upon request, which has helped some obtain some insurance coverage.
• A non-aerobic light exercise program, including light weight work
• Nutritional suggestions
• The famous S.T.R.C. backrub which you will learn how to do for yourself. This massage is ST-specific and we also use hot stones during massage – a luxury that intensifies relaxation.
• Attitudinal work and the application of scriptural principles to encourage the recovery process
Our In-House Program is an intensive thorough 2 day program, including the following:
• Daily private one-on-one private classroom instruction in the
exercise program, stretching and gym work
• Skills that will enable you to physically support your recovery
process (rather than the S.T) on a daily basis and hasten your
• Motivational work (guidelines to help you work through
the tough times).
• Program Guide detailing all the exercises and more.
• A 273 page photo and text Guidebook of the entire program
• 2 DVDs of the entire program – all exercises (stretching, gym
and Bodylastics) , habit patterning, a nutritional seminar,
Myra’s 18 min. Massage Demo and a pool demo.
• The viewing of two films.
• A daily upper back and neck rub/massage, including a
full-body massage by a licensed Massage Therapist. This massage is
ST-specific, and we also use hot stones during massage –
a luxury that intensifies relaxation.
• Free follow-up consultation and free Quarterly Updates.
• Daily free luncheon meals.
• Free Transportation to and from your hotel/motel if you do not
rent a car. (for facilities recommended by the clinic included in your
This Clinic is located in a dedicated area of a private home in a country setting. Please do not call after 5 pm MST. Thank you!
OUR PHONE SERVICE DOES NOT ALLOW US TO RETURN CALLS FROM OVERSEAS. IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE U.S. PLEASE EMAIL US !!!
See Fee page for fee information and Application to download
Quote from a medical Doctor recently enrolled in our Long Distance Course: Abigail, I’ve browsed thru the Manual and look forward to viewing the DVD. What I’ve seen so far is extremely thorough and having had my ST diagnosed in 1974, having been to numerous neurologists and several PT groups (incl j-p bleton in Paris), your program is clearly the most comprehensive. Congratulations on all the work and success your group has had treating a very complex, poorly understood and very individual disorder. R…. M…., M.D.